A few Tibits about ME
My college friend sent me this list of “getting to know you” questions, questions you weren’t suppose to over think or analyze – just answer them straight from the hip. I love reading other peoples answers … they are always so interesting. Unfortunately I never return the favor! I typically want to, I intend to, but they get flagged to come back to at another time, you know, when things are quiet or I have extra time, and I never get back to them. So if you’ve sent me one of these and I’ve never responded, consider this my response.
1. What is your occupation right now?
Stay at home mom
2. What color are your socks right now?
White, but they are pretty dirty
3. What are you listening to right now?
The children *cleaning* the basement and the baby cooing
4. What was the last thing that you ate?
Reheated chili from … hummm I’m not sure when I made it last week.
5. Can you drive a stick shift?
Yep, my first car was a 5 speed.
6. Last person you spoke to on the phone?
My visiting teaching companion
7. Do you like the person who sent this to you?
8. How old are you today?
9. What is your favorite sport to watch on TV?
Football and College Basketball are the two watched in this house … favorite implies enjoyment and I’m not a sit and watch an entire game kind of gal. Highlights, replays and the last 5 minutes of an exciting game are my favorite parts of a game to watch.
10. What is your favorite drink?
Hot Chocolate or ice water depending on the weather
11. Have you ever dyed your hair?
Once in college, I did it myself when visiting a friend at KU. It was the wash out kind and no one could tell I’d done anything.
12.What is your favorite food?
Tortellini in a cream sauce with peas and diced ham.
13. What is the last movie you watched?
In the Theater- The Tale of Despereaux
14. Favorite day of the year?
Lazy days when the house is clean and there isn’t a schedule, everyone’s just doing what they love and enjoy.
15. How do you vent anger?
Yell and fume
16. What was your favorite toy as a child?
Mama Kola Bear and her baby
17. What is your favorite season?
18. Cherries or Blueberries?
19. Do you want your friends to e-mail you back?
I’m not going to email this out … I’ll post my responses on my blog and let people choose to do the same if they want.
20. Who is the most likely to respond?
-Lets not name names…
21. Who is least likely to respond?
see question 20
22. Living arrangements?
In a cute two story- house with a husband and five kids.
23. When was the last time you cried?
24. What is on the floor of your closet?
More than will fit on this line …
25. Who is the friend you have had the longest that you are sending to?
Hummmmm, Topper ’cause she’s the only one I’m technically emailing this too.
26. What did you do last night?
Sewing, blogging, photo editing
27. What are you most afraid of?
Failure … as a friend, mother, wife, etc. And yet, many of my good intentions never happen.
28. Plain, cheese, or spicy hamburger?
Cheese … with lettuce, tomato, bacon, mayo, catsup, spicy mustard, and sweet pickle relish.
29. Favorite dog breed?
I’m really not a dog person.
30. Favorite day of the week?
31. How many states have you lived in?
32. Diamonds or pearls?
33. What is your favorite flower?
** I was suppose to send this on to a bunch of family/friends, but I’m not … aren’t you grateful? **